Monday, June 25, 2007

Winter Melon

Always wonder how the winter melon will taste like, and my hubby was tellin me how much he love soup.... er hem.. so I decided to try this winter melon soup out of the blue. First time ever cook this soup and well doesn't taste bad at all, and kinda easy to cook! Throw everything in and whola...it's done!

My version is no chic skin... and uses only the "Kampung" chic......... which is more expensive! That's why I'll only make this once in a while! 3 main ingrdients; the chic, winter melon diced, and red dates! That's all folks! Throw everything in and add water and salt to taste!

Well you can also find this recipe in here...... just a click away! :)

http://www.grouprecipes.com/9191/winter-melon-soup.html




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails