Monday, November 30, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
- 450g Lean Mutton (cut into large chunks)
- 30g Dried Longan -Herb
- 10 silvers Wai San (Chinese Yam)- Herb
- 2 Tbsp Gei Chi ( Chinese Wolfberries )- Herb
- 1.5 litres Water
- Salt to taste
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
So now you get it! :P
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
- Ann Oakley
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
- First about makeup....... why airbrush off the true face of a woman and erase her true identity, power and history?
- Hairdo..... why bother to colour your hair and done up nicely while you tie it all up whenever you are busy?
- Dress..... why buy an expensive dress and want to remain in a certain shape while one does not keep their health in good condition?
- Shoes..... if you bother to spend money on all the above... why not get a pair of good shoes that lasts and not one that is easily broke and uncomfortable?
- Accessories... if you feel this is not important at all please don't bother to dress up!
If you really want to look good, do it everyday... not only on your wedding day or birthday only. Your identity and image is important, give yourself a chance and not excuse of being busy, no matter who you are dressing for, I always say you dress for yourself and no other person. The last thing we need is people telling us what to do with our body and image.
P/S: Oh do keep in mind that PLEASE dress according to who you are and not what you want! There's a big difference! A ten year old is not suppose to dress like her mother, likewise her mother should not dress like her child!