Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009
- Some Fresh Rosemary
- Fresh Coriander (chopped)
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp clove (ground)
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 500g Mutton
- 50g Dried Apricot
- 100g Raisins
- 1 Carrots
- Juice of 2 Oranges
- 2 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 2 cups Beef/Lamb stock
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (smashed)
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Iceberg Lettuce leaves (for deco)
- Soak the dried apricots and raisins in the orange juice for about 2 hours.
- Brown the mutton with a bit of oil and add in the rosemary in a heavy base pan. Remove set aside.
- In a Casserole, fry the onion and garlic with the rest of the oil till slightly brown.
- Add in flour and all the spice, stir well then add in the mutton and stir for another 5 minutes.
- Add in the Carrots and the apricots, raisins and orange juice. Stir for a while then Pour in the stock and vinegar.
- Simmer about half an hour.... viola!
Hope you enjoy your meal. Merry Xmas!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
- 2 Onions (Chopped)
- 1 Capsicum (diced)
- 1 pack Button mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 sticks celery (finely chop)
- 3 Potatoes (diced)
- 2 Carrots (sliced)
- 1 pack Soup mix (soak overnight/blanched)
- 3 litres Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Oil
- First use a heavy base pot and add in the oil.
- Put in the Onion and brown it.
- Now add in the capsicum, mushrooms, and celery. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Add in the potatoes, carrots, and soup mix. Stir till even.
- Pour in the Chicken stock and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Done!
See it's easy cheesy! Do try it. Ohh... I make my own chicken stock so it's yummy, but if you want it quick just buy those cubes and add in water.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
So you see I still wanna go out sometime and not stay home all the time with baby. Too much sticking around with baby is not so good for her and me. If she becomes too clingy then I'll be in trouble. Alrighty... will update my mini book every now and then too as baby grow.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Monday, November 30, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
- 450g Lean Mutton (cut into large chunks)
- 30g Dried Longan -Herb
- 10 silvers Wai San (Chinese Yam)- Herb
- 2 Tbsp Gei Chi ( Chinese Wolfberries )- Herb
- 1.5 litres Water
- Salt to taste
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
So now you get it! :P
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
- Ann Oakley
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
- First about makeup....... why airbrush off the true face of a woman and erase her true identity, power and history?
- Hairdo..... why bother to colour your hair and done up nicely while you tie it all up whenever you are busy?
- Dress..... why buy an expensive dress and want to remain in a certain shape while one does not keep their health in good condition?
- Shoes..... if you bother to spend money on all the above... why not get a pair of good shoes that lasts and not one that is easily broke and uncomfortable?
- Accessories... if you feel this is not important at all please don't bother to dress up!
If you really want to look good, do it everyday... not only on your wedding day or birthday only. Your identity and image is important, give yourself a chance and not excuse of being busy, no matter who you are dressing for, I always say you dress for yourself and no other person. The last thing we need is people telling us what to do with our body and image.
P/S: Oh do keep in mind that PLEASE dress according to who you are and not what you want! There's a big difference! A ten year old is not suppose to dress like her mother, likewise her mother should not dress like her child!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
We celebrate it a few days earlier as it was convenient for everyone.... (11 Oct 2009)
- Baby Hair cutting ceremony.
Baby went to pay respects to her ancestors.
Visit Great Grandmother & some family members
Saturday, October 10, 2009
EVERY CHILD HAS THE RIGHT
- To Adequate Nutrition and Medical care
- To free Education
- To Name and Nationality
- To special care; if Handicapped
- To be among the first to receive Relief in Times of Disaster
- To Learn to be a Useful member of Society and to Develop Individual Abilities
- To be brought up in the spirit of Peace and Universal Brotherhood
- To Enjoy these rights, Regardless of Race, Colour, Sex, Religion, National or Social Origin