Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baby's language development...

So far I have not yet buy any sort of toy for my child. By now she has started learning to listen and observe me whenever I speak to her. She does listen to music as well as I played the CD whenever I can... even when she's sleeping. I think she loves Frank Sinatra's songs. LOL.
She has tried many times to repeat after me when I speak to her, but to no avail she will just make tiny sounds like Oooos and Aaaas. Well it's interesting to see her developing her own language and sounds at this moment. A moment which I will not miss out! :)
Women as the guardians of children possess a great power.
They are the moulders of their children's personalities and the arbiters of their development.
- Ann Oakley

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails