Saturday, November 21, 2009

Baby's Huggy Pouch I

Oh... I have been having back ache due to carrying my baby around till she sleeps. It's a bad habit and I'm trying to get rid of it. SO, I have come to a conclusion that I should make a Huggy Pouch for her. So this is my version of huggy pouch after consulting my mother and grandmother.
I sew this "Rice Huggy Pouch" for my little one to sample. As you can see, she love her favourite pose when she sleeps that is hands up all the time! Whenever there's a loud sound she might be awake and cry out loud so this pouch is useful in another way. And you know what it works pretty well. Phew! Now I don't have to carry her till she sleeps and she's sleeps well as if there's mommy's hand patting her all the time! Fantastic don't you think. This one I made it smaller and I have create another bigger one as well, will show it when it's done!

1 comment:

LizOthman said...

i loike! very creative n innovatif mum!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails