- 2 Onions (Chopped)
- 1 Capsicum (diced)
- 1 pack Button mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 sticks celery (finely chop)
- 3 Potatoes (diced)
- 2 Carrots (sliced)
- 1 pack Soup mix (soak overnight/blanched)
- 3 litres Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Oil
- First use a heavy base pot and add in the oil.
- Put in the Onion and brown it.
- Now add in the capsicum, mushrooms, and celery. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Add in the potatoes, carrots, and soup mix. Stir till even.
- Pour in the Chicken stock and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Done!
See it's easy cheesy! Do try it. Ohh... I make my own chicken stock so it's yummy, but if you want it quick just buy those cubes and add in water.