Monday, November 9, 2009

Pampering myself - Body Massage!

Indeed I need to pamper myself although Baby is my first priority. If I am not strong enough my baby will suffer too. Well, of course I could ask hubby to help massage my neck and shoulder, but then again he's tired too. Ideally a masseur would be best solution; So, once a week I have my masseur come over to give me a full body massage. Talking about over indulgent, I think I deserve it after all the long nights of waking up and carrying baby, I do not feel it's wasting money. Then again, my husband said he too need a massage.... haha see I am not the only one needs pampering after all.
I have tried two different masseur and find them both effective in both ways.
First is Lady Kim - expert in Siamese type of massage for post-natal women.
Second is Lady Aning - expert in Indonesian type of massage for post-natal women too.
Their price varies and they use different ointment and technique as well. The duration is about an hour to an hour and a half. So I obviously can relax during my massaging time while hubby taking care of baby. LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails