Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Origami Mobile

It's been weeks that I wanted to buy a singing mobile for my baby and attach it to her cot; then again while searching for it... I find it either too expensive or some not to my taste. In the end, I made this myself for my little one. No music though just simple Origami Crane and Box. I have found some old Japanese colour origami rice paper and I bought a red and white wrapping paper to match it. Viola.... here's my hand-made origami mobile! It's lovely right? :)



1 comment:

Green BeBe said...

yaya, lovely! you are so creative! my hubby bought one for my bb, but that musical mobile made frm china, quality not good, always fall down,afraid it will hit Tiffany one day, so i faster keep it in store room :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails