- First about makeup....... why airbrush off the true face of a woman and erase her true identity, power and history?
- Hairdo..... why bother to colour your hair and done up nicely while you tie it all up whenever you are busy?
- Dress..... why buy an expensive dress and want to remain in a certain shape while one does not keep their health in good condition?
- Shoes..... if you bother to spend money on all the above... why not get a pair of good shoes that lasts and not one that is easily broke and uncomfortable?
- Accessories... if you feel this is not important at all please don't bother to dress up!
If you really want to look good, do it everyday... not only on your wedding day or birthday only. Your identity and image is important, give yourself a chance and not excuse of being busy, no matter who you are dressing for, I always say you dress for yourself and no other person. The last thing we need is people telling us what to do with our body and image.
P/S: Oh do keep in mind that PLEASE dress according to who you are and not what you want! There's a big difference! A ten year old is not suppose to dress like her mother, likewise her mother should not dress like her child!