Sunday, May 6, 2007

Some little bite pieces

Alrite... these are some of the dessert tapas that I've picked. Look at them they are so cute...... I just have a thing or two to the outlook of the food before consuming it.........hah! Delicious!




Look at these little bite pieces...........I found them at the buffet lunch in Shangri-la! Aren't they cute? They were lying around at the sushi corner and the appetizer corner as well. There's this shrimp cocktail, a unique cocktail sauce for the oysters and scallop, freshly cut raw tuna and salmon, fresh oysters, this fresh scallop, a tiny piece of Fotomaki and eel sushi.......


Here's two of the gelatos that I have chosen.... hmmm.... all special made flavour.... one is coconut and the other is rasberry...with cocoa cookies toppings.....fantastic right!






So.... that's me enjoying on of the chocolate strawbeeerry.... mmmm... yumm! I've just dipped it in the 4-storey chocolate fountain..... cool!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails