Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Illusions

My mind is always full of ideas, thoughts and illusions. I wonder whether everyone has this same belief. I tend to wake up every morning and all the illusions and thoughts flash through my mind like telling me what to do today. It happens so often that I normally venture to explore them and even do some research on it. The amazing part is, normally I would create some new designs or even explore some new ideas with it.
I often think of it as tiny little fairies are whispering to me; guiding and inspiring me. Well, it almost sounded mythical, right? Oscar Wilde was quoted saying that, "Illusion is the first of all pleasures." Guess what he says is true. Believe it or not, we all have an imaginative mind, just that sometimes we are not listening to it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails