Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Fantastic scenery!

Look at the mountain.... great scenery isn't it? Beautiful lake... fell so fake like a picture out of a computer or something like that. Well you are so wrong, if you get to go China, do not miss out on this UNESCO listed site. It is the "Nine Village Valley" (Jiu Zhai Gou) in the Sze Chuan Province. This is just one of the pictures that I've taken! More to come......
All these happens in the Autumn, so you can see that the lake is turquoise blue and there are these leaves turning red and yellow and brown. The lake is so clear until you could see what's underneath and you would feel like jumping into the pool! I tried and touch the stream of water, and it fells icy cold!
Well look at this natural waterfall, if you are a nature lover, you would not want to miss all these wonderful scenery. I feel like staying there and not coming back...... hah I wish. Well there are people who actually stay there in those valleys and there's even a small temple in it! Fantastic huh!


*For your information, I took all these pictures myself and it's not cropping from other webpage OK!! If you want the real pictures... ask me!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails