Friday, August 31, 2007

World of Anime.

Before I start to blah blah............. Happy Mederka Folks! It's the 50th and going strong... so keep it up! "Gemilangku Malaysia"
I have been following the series of Naruto since 2 years ago... and still keep on doing so. I would say this is one of my favourite anime so far. The main character, Naruto Uzumaki, is a loud, hyperactive, unpredictable adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition, as well as to become Hokage, acknowledged as the leader and strongest of all ninja in the village. The above picture is Sakura Haruno, one of Naruto's acquaintance. Well this is their sensei Kakashi Hatake, The name "Kakashi" can be written in kanji as 案山子, which means "scarecrow". Kakashi is one of my favourite character in the manga and also Sasuke Uchiha as well who is also one of Naruto's acquaintance. If you would like to have a peep at this anime you can check this link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=2112 Alrite folks, this is another Anime that I like........ mostly I love the way they draw the anime character. It is soooo....... japonais. Look at the eyes and hair! Well she is called "Jigoku Shoujo" or Hell Girl. The story of this anime is not as interesting though. Well, you can check this link to find out more. http://www.jigokushoujo.com/top.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails