Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Wedding Digital Scrapbook!

Well, I've been bragging about a lot of baby stuff so for a change I want to include these few wedding photos of mine that I have compile into a digital scrapbook. You know what, I did not really print out all my wedding pictures yet... till now no one has really seen or browse through my wedding pictures including my hubby... and it's been like 3 years already! So now I have finally compile some into a digital scrapbook album! Here's the website... feel free to browse through!
http://www.scrapbookflair.com/raspberrysue/Our_Wedding/page1

Here I would like to include some of the pages that I have not post together into the album. :P




I have not complete this scrapbook yet.... these are just some of the pages only! Till then.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails