Saturday, September 12, 2009

The making of "Popiah Chai" dish - Part I

Mum has decided to cook my favourite popiah dish. It involves lots of work and ingredients. I have recorded down all the steps and ingredients needed. So next time I can cook for my family too. I have been eating this dish since I was a kiddo. The picture above shows how the cooking is done and the whole idea is chopping and shreading the vegetables into small and thin pieces, the thinner the better it tastes. After all the cutting, then ready to cook. First fry the pork, shrimp and beancurd together then set aside. Secondly, fry the vegetables seperately. After that put all ingredients in a big pot and add in some water then simmer for at least 3-4 hours.
Viola, now the dish is done! Yummy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails