Thursday, August 13, 2009

Family Tree

To some people, a Family Tree is very important but some simply doesn't care. Well, personally I do not really think about it untill now........ as my tummy growing bigger each day, I feel that it is my responsible to teach my child about the importance of family bonding through creating family tree.

In a way, this also help me to understand my family better and keep a close tie, so that the roots are not forgotten. I have indeed gather around my family members and have each of them to fill in the family tree and help to gather the history in our family. In a way, they have to flash back some memories to remember who they were (those that are deceased), their stories and so forth.

I do not recall all of them as I were either too young to remember and I do not even know their name! Hopefully in future, my baby will get to know all the elders and those who were not around anymore........ but are part of her family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails