Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Love potion....

First of all, I wouold like to give a piece of advise to all those wives, lovers and girlfriends who cannot cook, it does not matter whether you can or cannot cook, as long as you put your heart and soul in it, it will tastes good, no matter what. Your partner will appreciate that you have try your best.... but most importantly.... YOU HAVE DONE YOUR BEST... and you must definately tell him/ her so! That's the love potion that I am talking about. The rest is history.....:P

As you can see, I tried to make the tomato salsa.... with the pan seared chicken thigh.... kinda overcooked a little... but otherwise it tastes good! hehhee..........

Here's a bit of interesting decoration.... a love shape huh! Well simple pan-seared salmon, see those pinky flesh, I top it with rasberry sauce! And the tofu, scramble egg and bean cake underneath! YUM... this was a first time success! hehhee..... I did serve together with my Hot Garlic Potatoes too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails