Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Busy Bee... me!

It's a holiday on Thursday.... and well, I just do not know why I get so energetic to do things during holliday when I am suppose to laze around and sleep the whole day. Maybe it is just not me. I am so used to find things to work on whenever I am free..... crazy me! That's what all my friends say!

So here they are, these muffins are baked in the morning. I had it made within few hours. Honestly, I just feel like making muffins and there goes. Luckily I had all the ingredients in my pantry. Here are the chocolate walnut muffins and the lovely honey muffins. The chocolate ones are not that successful while the honey ones are good. Well I love them both though!
Here's the quick dinner that I had last friday before going out with friends. My salami and roast beef delight! I was very full although I had like a few pieces only. :)
This is another quick fix for the night for both me and my hubby....... tomatoes and slice beef pasta! It was really yummy........ I had the pasta cooked directly with the tomatoes, and herbs; some bay leaves, rosemary and thymes. Will do this again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails