Monday, April 11, 2011

I scream Ice cream!

Why I make ice cream when I can easily buy them? Oooo the answer is easy, because I have an Ice-Cream maker at home. Oh it was a lovely present my hubby bought for me for my birthday. He knows I love Ice-cream... and had been dreaming of making it... hmmm! So I have an excuse to make them at home. LOL.

Above here are some pictures on how to make Ice-cream. Well it is my first time making it, I have no clue at all what I am doing and am surprise on what I get it out in the end. (Just relying on a manual and a recipe book!) Well, some tips may be from the tv shows and that's all! So in the end here's how my Rum&Raisins Ice Cream look like!
Nice huh? I add some peaches to go with the ice-cream.......... really blow me away! Sorry my lil' bean is not allow to try this at all......... sweeeeeettt dessert!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails