Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This is Sophie!

My First Blythe! I named her Sophie as she looks so "Frenchy" to me. Our relationship is definately love at first sight! Simple Polka dot blouse and a matching pleated black skirt with a pink ribbon is just simple and elegant. She comes with white tall boots too, very chic!
Well, if I've got time will definately make some new clothes for her too! LOL.... I know I am very busy!

My Blythe a.k.a. Sophie in a box!

Blythe is a fashion doll which is widely known around the world. It is also a collectible item. There are many fans around and we make friends easily! Wish you all to join me too if you are interested! :)

It was created in 1972 and was initially only sold for one year in the USA by toy company Kenner. In 2000 the photo book This is Blythe was published and in 2001 the Japanese toy company Takara began producing new editions of Blythe dolls. Look for more information in the web!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails