Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Buddha Jump Over the Wall.....

Went over the moon to have this dish cooked and prepared.... not by me though... by a private home cooking chef. Well, he did a good job to prepared this "Buddha Jump over the Wall" dish. Funny name but well, it actually consists of 3 dishes. First, the whole pot of double boiled soup includes ingredients such as...
1. Ginseng
2. Dry scallop
3. Sea Cucumber
4. Pig leg's Nerves/ Muscles.... I think!
5. Black chicken... suppose to be very good for health!
6. Turtle
7. Shark's stomach
8. Shark's fin
9. Chinese herbs
Mainly there are 8 main ingredients which is good for health... and quite heaty food as well.
We all felt our body tempreture heat up after drinking the soup.
This double boiled dish are being cooked for at least 4 hours. All pure ingredients... as I say We all went over the moon...........LOL.

Well I took a pict with the chef..... quite an eccentric person I would say, we had a wonderful evening then, and ate some fish, vege and dessert too. Interesting meal I would say. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails