Oysters and Tofu........ yummy. I happen to have some fresh oysters left behind, because it has been around for quite sometime and I guess it is not so fresh after hiding in the freezer for more than a week, so I decided to cook it and eat rather than just some lemon and tabacos sauce.
This is quite a simple dish but it needs a few preparations before hand.
1. Wash the fresh oysters with some water and lemon juice.
2. Boil the oysters in the water for about 4-5 mins.
3. Cut the half cooked oysters in half. (bite size)
4. Diced the tofu.
5. Chopped some garlic and spring onions.
6. Prepare the sauce - Oyster sauce + Sesame oil
7. With a wok- fry the garlic with some oil.
8. Add in the oysters + sauces.
9. Add in the tofu then the spring onion.
10. Viola - done!
Now enjoy these wonderful oysters and tofu dish!