Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kusudama project

I have been doing some research on flower folding techniques and I found out about this Kusudama Flower ball which caught my attention. So I decided to give it a go myself by following the tutorial instructions, well not bad indeed right? The picture above shows only one flower with a combination of 5 petals. Ah Yes... this is a Sakura (Cherry Blossom flower).


Here the picture shows half of the flower ball, which has a total of 6 flowers. So if you want to create a flower ball it has to be a total of 12 flowers. Interesting huh! I use some origami folding paper and some recycle paper for this project. So now you can reuse your recycle paper for a decorative idea. Hurray for going GREEN!
If you would like to know how to fold this go check out the tutorial in this website:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails