Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fun to make - Oatmeal cookies

Why I love making these cookies?
Because my little one love these very much and it is the only making her eating and digesting oat and blackcurrants!
Every now and then I have these little cookies at home. I did made some for my family members as a Xmas gift last year and also I made these for the Chinese New Year too. Everyone loves it, as it is healthy and I put less sugar so not so sweet as well.
The flour I use is Wheat flour so it is healthier for both adults and kids.
I just love making them and it is easy to make too.
I follow the recipes from these two sites in the net; of course I reduce the sugar and replace the raisins with blackcurrants.
You can have a go too! Enjoy baking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails