Sunday, October 17, 2010

Walking on...

Mama: You still want to go round the house again?
Baby: I want go garden.... go visit tortoise.....
Mama: Alright hold my hand and here you go....
Baby: *Walking not balance*.... Ah there's the garden! I want see bird too!
After watching the plants and birds....
Mama: Let's go visit tortoise now....
Baby: *Walking holding mummy's hand*
Mama: The tortoises are sleeping wor... let's go some where else.
Baby: *Walking towards the kitchen*
Mama: Well you are not suppose to go into the kitchen! Lets go somewhere else maybe your room?
Baby: *Walking to wards the room, holding mummy's hand still.
When reaching the room, Baby suddenly let go of her hands and hold on to the walls and start making spider-man's moves.... holding on to the wall and slide across the room.
WHOA........

Baby: One day I'll manage to walk by my self..... hheheheh :P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails