Thursday, May 27, 2010

Introducing solids / snacks

Firstly, I am not promoting any company here but just giving some information here.
I have long started introducing solids to my baby and here are the few choices that I have chosen and my baby really like it. Of course, not forgetting my roots, I am also giving porridge on top of these.
I am giving my baby breakfast, lunch, an occasional snack and dinner. Otherwise it is still the bottle.
I have some organic stuff here and some commercial product as well. Indeed I have to alternate all these food so my baby won't get too bored with one taste. I also do provide some fruity puree as well. So, these are some of the variations if you were to ask me, my baby is quite fussy with her food, if she doesn't like it she'll just ignore it and well then it's the bottle choice again!
Try your luck with yours hope your baby is not as fussy! Good luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails