Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Digital scrapbooking!

What is digital scrapbooking? Well it's my new found hobby right now as I have to stay home most of the time..... :P
It's like the actual scrapbooking hobby around the market but instead of gumming and sticking and buying lotsa materials..... which is costly! So I suppose the cheapest way to portray my pictures more interestingly I chosen this scrapbooking technique using the computer to save cost and save the world....... more eco-friendly. :)
Here I have actually put up some of my digital scrapbook pages, so you can have an idea what it is all about. Oh... the thing is I use Photoshop to help out with all these pictures. Nice huh?

These two pages are about the Lourve Museum in Paris! Lots of fun with digital scrapbooking. I did one actual scrapbook with all the things I collect from my Paris trip in 2008, and it took me about one month to finish the product........ and I think digital ones are faster than the usual ones as you do not need to print out the pictures first!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails