Monday, December 15, 2008

Chicken Skin!

Oh my god! I just realised that I had this skin disease called Keratosis Pilaris! Keratosis pilaris (KP) resembles goosebumps in appearance, but is characterized by the appearance of small rough bumps on the skin. Primarily, it appears on the back and outer sides of the upper arms, but can also occur on thighs and buttocks or any body part except palms or soles.
It is a kind of hereditary skin disorder. Ah well, it's not as big deal as it seems but I need to really find out who I inherit from!?! I now have to constantly apply moisturizers and reduce on bathing in hot showers! Well I do really hope it'll go away soon, it cannot be cured but will just eventually go away. *sigh* I now can sleep well, have been having sleepless night about it for a while.
Oh I am not telling you where in my body part has it right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails