Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ooo... My Own Garden of Eden!

No one will ever guess what I manage to come out with during last couple of weeks. Ha! I've been indulge myself with some tinny bit of gardening. I really hope it brightens up my little apartment!

Well, this is one of my creation called "Bathtub Cutie". I am trying my luck here with planting as I am never good at it before. This is my first plant arrangement creation. Since I have bought a book about it, so it spikes up my enthusiasm. Awesome isn't it?

Er hem.... this was my second wonderful creation. I named it my "Teddy Box". Don't you just love those tiny plants that grow in a box! It is a indoor creation like the one before. I can keep this inside the house and admire it during dinner. I am placing next to my dining table!

Well, now this one is meant for outdoor. I have reuse a rattan basket to create this one. Lots of pebbles and stones with two cute little bird! Nice isn't it? I try to accomodate some tiny sculpture or cute features into my plant arrangement, in that way, it looks more interesting!


Now, finally this is my last creation at the moment. My little sweet garden with a flower fairy sitting by the side. I have also include a water feature in it. See the water running down and moving the wheeel? Marvelous right? I have plant some moss over the fake plastic rocks too! Now I really love my small little garden on my balcony!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails